Thursday, August 11, 2011

It is finally over!! :)

Well, after 9 months...(a flippen pregnancy)...Youth Conference is finally over!!  We totally had a blast!  The youth in our ward ROCK!  We loved getting to know them and spend 2 days with them.  We served those in need, were fed spiritually, played fun games, did some super dare devil stuff...just plain had a blast.  I will post some fun pics as soon as I find my camera again.  Both Chris and I suffered from migraines the next day...probably because our brains forgot how to function without the constant thought of Youth Conference.  

I am glad that it will be someone else's turn next year. :) 

But, I did receive many blessings because of this...so you see, I was being selfish....I wanted those blessings. :)

1 comment:

  1. You got points in heaven, too. Good planning on your part. :) I know what you mean about not knowing how to function without something on the brain. It's starting to be that time again for me, with Ash coming home in four months. YES, I SAID FOUR! Holy crap! Anyway, I'll be a big ball of worry, but not yet. For now, I'm sucking down some Dr. Pepper and procrastinating. Wish me luck. :)

    ReplyDelete